The National Association of Victim Assistance in Corrections provides an enthusiastic voice for corrections-based and other post-conviction victim services. As a national non-profit organization, we…
- Serve as a clearinghouse for information, resources and referrals
- Assist in developing, providing and monitoring victim-centered programming
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Provide vision, leadership and guidance in policy and program development to increase victim satisfaction with corrections and other post-conviction victim services
- Promote mentoring relationships.